This Product Details
Tronsmart T1000 Android TV HDMI Wireless Miracast Dongle Better than Google Chromecast Display Ezcast Mirror2TV IPTV Android TV
- Tronsmart T1000 Mirror2TV;
- Wireless Display Adapter;
- Miracast DLNA Ezcase Airplay;
- TV Tuner Dongle;
- For Android, iOS, Windows, OS X.
Updated on Apr. 7th 2014, can support IOS mirroring very well, can support iPhone for iOS 6.0 7.0 or later; support iPad iOS 7.0 or later; support Mac OS X 10.8.0 or later.
Please check the detail at the bottom of this page.
Tronsmart Mirror2TV (T1000) is a new generation of HDMI HD Media Streamer after Google Chromcast. It is a remote-free cross-platform (for iOS, Android, Windows, and OS X) wireless display device, which receives and displays the contents you love from internet and your own portable devices (smartphones, tablets, notebook and Mac).
It casts video, audio, photos, MS office files, PDF files, games to HDTV or projector wirelessly. It can mirror whatever shown on the screen of your smartphone, tablet, notebook, PC to your HDTV or projector. Overall, it is a useful tools for your home multimedia entertainment, also a powerful tools for your office presentation.
- Multi-Standard support: Miracast, DLNA, Airplay
- Multi-Platform support: For Android phones/tablets, for Apple iOS iPhone/iPad, for Windows PC/Note, for Mac PC/Notebook;
- Please note: for IOS system screen mirroring is still under developing, Now, for ios device, the T1000 just support push video/ picture/ music and website to TV.
- Can directly play and cast local video, music, MS Office documents
- Cast Content: Video, photo, game, files
- Extended cable with WiFi dongle to avoid big TV screen blocking wireless signal
- Support screen mirroring, also you can use TV as a second independent screen
- Display Device: HDTV or projector with HDMI port
- Simple installation; Easy handling and configuration - just follow the instructions shown on the start screen on TV.
- H.264 1080P full HD video decode, Resolution 1080p Full HD, can be switched to 720p if your TV does not support.
- LPCM Audio Decode
- Flexible power using TV standard USB port (no less than 400mA) or external USB power supply (not included)
- Firmware can be upgraded via OTA Technology(Over the Air). Easy to upgrade.
Some Real Photos
How to connect :
1 plug it in
2 Switch input
3 Download APP to set it up
Screen after you connect with your TV
System Setting, you can change the screen resolution, connect to your WIFI, and set the language, do the
Main Menu, you can choose different mode as your own request:
Change to Miracast Mode:
Tronsmart Mirror2TV (T1000) has intergrated HDCP TX and HDCP RX key, which ensure T1000 to be compatible with miracast function of every brand mobile phone and pad. Here is a list that we have tested:
For LG G2
For LG Optimus
For Google Nexus 4
For Google Nexus 7ii (2013)
For Samsung Galaxy S3
For Samsung Galaxy S4
For Samsung Galaxy Tablet
For Sony Xperia ZR M36h
For HTC New One
For Lenovo A830
For Lenovo K900
For Acer V370
For ZTE Z5 or Mini
For OPPO Find 5
Most of MTK quad core smartphone, such as THL brand, ZOPO brand, etc;
Most of Rockchip Tablet PC, such as cube, pipo brand etc.
We will update the list according to our customers' feedback!
What's the different between Tronsmart T1000 miracast adapter and other Android TV boxes with miracast function, see here:
Tronsmart T1000 Miracast Adapter
Android TV box with Miracast
Tronsmart T1000 Mirror2TV Mircast Dongle
USB cable with wifi module
NOTE: HDMI cable is not included
802.11n 300 Mbps WiFi (b/g/n compatible) with WEP, WPA and WPA2 support
Built in Realtek RTL8188 Wifi Module 2.4Ghz
avi, .divx, .mkv, .ts, .dat, .vob, .mpg, .mpeg, .mov, .mp4, .rm, .rmvb, .wmv, etc
MP1/MP2,/MP3, WMA, OGG, ADPCM-WAV, PCM-WAV, AAC, etc.,
JPEG, BMP,PNG etc.,
Adobe PDF, MS Word, Ms Excel, Ms Powerpoint, etc.,
5.0V ? 1.0A power adapter USB powered
Dimensions: L 6.5 x W 2.5 x H 0.9 cm
Requires a laptop, smartphone, or tablet support Miracast wireless display
HDTV with available HDMI input
The Tronsmart T1000 is a $29.99 wireless display adapter that lets our stream content from a phone, tablet, or PC to a TV or monitor. Just plug the tiny stick into the HDMI port on your display, hook up the USB power supply (which also has a WiFi adapter), and fire up the EZCast app on our Android, iOS, Windows, or OS X device to connect.
Setup is as simple as turning on our display, running the EZCast app on the device we want to connect, and entering the network ID and password shown on our screen.
This adapter worked quite nicely with our Google Nexus 5 smartphone running Android 4.4 KitKat. We were able to tap the web icon to display a web browser on our monitor, and every page I visited on our phone showed up on the big screen too.
We also tested video playback, using the Video option to choose a video from our gallery and play it on the monitor. There didn't seem to be any dropped frames.
The EZCast adapter also works with web video, lots of sites including YouTube and Vimeo are supported. Also we can using EZMirror, which turns it into the T1000 into a Miracast adapter and treat it like an external display so that everything on your phone appears on the big screen ? including games, Netflix, and other apps.
In some ways a device like the Tronsmart T1000 is more versatile than other adapters, since it allows you to mirror a PC display, surf the web using a mobile device, or stream local videos from your phone or tablet to a TV. It's tough to recommend
What's in the box
1 x Tronsmart T1000 Mirror2TV Mircast Dongle
1 x Installation Guide
1 x USB cable with wifi module
NOTE: HDMI cable not included
For the TV BOX, the default power plug is US-TYPE or EU-TYPE, so we will send you the appropriate adapter to fit your country if needed, such as UK standard, AU standard, etc., please kindly understanding.